- How To Apply
As an NGO or Not-For-Profit, you require specialised and dedicated facilities that empower you to fulfil your mandate. The Asali Current account is designed to cater for your special needs through a keen focus on dedicated relationship management and tailor made banking solutions.
Be able to:
- Make day to day transactions and payments with your debit card and cheque book
- Manage your cash-flow with an overdraft and other short-term lending facilities
- Transact and operate internationally with access to foreign currency accounts and currency services with fast execution and favourable rates
- Manage your finances at anytime from anywhere with our wide ATM network, our secure internet banking portal and our secure and easily accessible Mfukoni mobile banking app
Further, you are able to benefit from access to:
- Competitive and negotiable pricing on currencies
- Insurance cover through Chase Assurance
- Corporate finance advisors via Genghis Capital
- Custodial services for pension and retirement schemes
- Call or fixed deposit accounts at competitive rates and flexible periods in order to manage and invest your excess funds
Growth and expansion projects are a constant for an organisation such as yours. Being able to undertake such projects with flexible and favourable financing terms is key. With your Asali account, you are able to take advantage of:
- Office space financing
- Mortgages for construction projects
- Motor vehicle and equipment Financing
- Insurance premium financing
Offer your staff additional benefits to empower them financially through the Asali Staff Scheme. Keeping them happy enables your organisation to maintain a competitive edge. Facilities available to your directors and staff include access to personal current and savings accounts and a wide variety of lending options at competitive rates.
There are a variety of ways you can apply for an account with us.
Visit a branch
Find your nearest branch (check here) and talk to one of us.
Request application forms
Request applications forms to be dispatched to you by:
• Using our website chat feature (see bottom of the website)
• Writing to us (here)
• Calling us (see phone numbers at the bottom of website)
• Requesting a call you back from us (see the Call Me Back button on the right of the page)
Whichever way works for you, we are looking forward to having you join our list of happy clients and financial partners.