Money Transfer Services
X-Press money is widely used in the Middle East. It is a funds transfer service in which the receiver determines which agent they would like to withdraw funds from. It offers the recipients extra security and convenience of determining their preferred agent as well as the fast and efficient network of X-Press Money Services agents. Other benefits include;
- The sender can send straight to a Chase Bank Account and/or Mpesa Account from the Xpress Money agent.
- Peace of mind for the recipient as (s) he determines where to collect the funds.
The difference between this and instant cash is the recipient determines from which agent the collection of the funds will be done, while with Instant Cash the sender determines the agent the collection of funds will be done.
As MoneyGram agents, we are able to facilitate the receiving or sending of funds from or to a recipient anywhere globally via the MoneyGram global network. Recipients benefit from MoneyGram’s enjoy a wide and secure network as well as their fast and prompt service.
Send or receive funds from volatile and remote areas of Kenya and the Horn of Africa region using the Alternate MTS. It is a service offered as a value-addition to the government, NGO and UN bodies transferring funds to these volatile or remote regions. Payouts are via entities such as Al-Amal, Dhahabshiil and Snap International.
In addition to the convenience of transferring to hard-to-access areas, with Alternate MTS, you are able to customise the transfer to suit your specific needs or circumstances.
Instant Cash is widely used in the Middle East. It is a funds transfer service in which the sender determines which agent the recipient is able to withdraw funds from. Funds are sent and/or received in a fast and efficient way for the client. Other benefits include;
- The sender can send straight to a Chase Bank Account and/or Mpesa Account from the Intsant Cash agent.
- Peace of mind for the sender and the recepient, as the sender can determine which agent the recepient can withdraw the funds from.
Mukuru is a money transfer company in South Africa that has come into an agreement with Chase Bank. It will see instant cash transfers to Kenya from South Africa at a flat 10% fee regardless of the amount sent. There are no fees to the recipient upon collection.
Mobifin Plus is a company that offers a comprehensive platform that is an interlink facilitator which (virtually) connects duly authorized and licensed institutions including banks, mobile money providers and other financial gateways both locally and internationally for the convenience of its clients.
As Transfast agents, we are able to facilitate the receiving or sending of funds from or to a recipient anywhere globally via the Transfast network. Recipients benefit from Transfast wide and secure network as well as their fast and prompt service.
- Individuals deposit money at one of the Transfast agents globally and we can release the funds to the beneficiary locally at any of our Chase Bank branches.
- The sender can send funds straight to a Chase Bank Account and/or Mpesa Account from the Transfast agent.