- How To Apply
The nuances and needs of those in the medical profession are unique and specialised. With the Chase Afya account, you are able to benefit from having a dedicated Medical Relationship Management Team whose mandate is to fully understand and satisfy the banking requirements of all in the medical profession. From corporates, SMEs, individual health care providers to investment groups, businesses and individuals setting up private practice.
As well as the standard benefits you would expect from a current account from Chase Bank (such as an ATM card, a cheque book, a wide branch and ATM network), you also benefit from the unique lending facilities of Afya Financing. With it, you can:
- Replace or add vital hospital facilities with equipment financing (for both new and used equipment)
- Expand or move office with office space financing
- Obtain financing both for new and used vehicles available
- Access hire purchase lending
- Benefit from competitive tenors and lending rates
You are also able to:
- Easily transact internationally by being able to hold accounts in major currencies
- Maximise your savings or investment returns by getting competitive rates on Fixed Deposit accounts and foreign currency transactions
There are a variety of ways you can apply for an account with us.
Do it online
Use our online application form to do it from the convenience of your home.
Visit a branch
Find your nearest branch (check here) and talk to one of us.
Request application forms
Request applications forms to be dispatched to you by:
• Using our website chat feature (see bottom of the website)
• Writing to us (here)
• Calling us (see phone numbers at the bottom of website)
• Requesting a call you back from us (see the Call Me Back button on the right of the page)
Whichever way works for you, we are looking forward to having you join our list of happy clients and financial partners.