- How To Apply
Are you a member of a chama? Do you make regular contributions? Do you come up with investment ideas? Do you seek financial advice to take back to your chama? If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes’, then we have just the package for you.
At Chase, we not only seek to empower chamas, we also seek to empower their members individually. With the Aspire bundle of services, you are able to tailor your finances to suit your specific circumstances, at whichever point they may be.
With our Aspire for Chama Members offering, you are able to take advantage of:
- Ability to easily set up standing orders
- Lending facilities for property and other investments
- A debit card
- Access to a current and savings account
- Access to financial and investment advice and data
- Our wide ATM network
- Our secure Internet banking portal
- Our secure and easily accessible mobile banking service via the Mfukoni app
- Insurance cover through Chase Assurance
There are a variety of ways you can apply for an account with us.
Visit a branch
Find your nearest branch (check here) and talk to one of us.
Request application forms
Request applications forms to be dispatched to you by:
• Using our website chat feature (see bottom of the website)
• Writing to us (here)
• Calling us (see phone numbers at the bottom of website)
• Requesting a call you back from us (see the Call Me Back button on the right of the page)
Whichever way works for you, we are looking forward to having you join our list of happy clients and financial partners.