- How To Apply
With a high net-worth comes a very personalised set of financial circumstances and requirements: High-value transactions; Investments; International positions; Tax efficiency. All with no ‘standard’ solution. As such, you require a bank account that is able to not only fulfil your basic banking needs but to also accommodate the changes in your personal circumstances.
With your Elite account, you get to enjoy an account that has a full set of facilities, all tailored to your personal needs, including:
- Bundled current and savings account
- No monthly fee for average balances above KES 350,000
- If average balance in both the current and savings account at end of month is below KES 350,000, then KES 1,899 monthly fee is applied.
- Debit Cards (Infinite)
- Cheque books
- Free local ATM transactions
- Free telegraphic Transfers (TTs) (Chase Bank Charges only)
- Free real Time Gross Settlements (RTGS)
- Free cheque books
- Free atm cards(infinite)
- One local and one foreign Banker’s Cheque per month (Cash back into customer’s account
- Lending facilities including mortgages, asset finance, unsecured personal loans, secured personal loans, overdrafts and premium credit cards
It goes without saying, you deserve a fast, time-efficient and quality service. A service that is able to understand complex scenarios and structure the right solution for you. This is why your Elite account allows you to enjoy a premium and highly personalised service through:
There are a variety of ways you can apply for an account with us.
Do it online
Activate your online banking to do it from the convenience of your home.
Visit a branch
Find your nearest branch (check here) and talk to one of us.
Request application forms
Request applications forms to be dispatched to you by:
• Using our website chat feature (see bottom of the website)
• Writing to us (here)
• Calling us (see phone numbers at the bottom of website)
• Requesting a call you back from us (see the Call Me Back button on the right of the page)
Whichever way works for you, we are looking forward to having you join our list of happy clients and financial partners.