- How To Apply
Education is an industry like no other, with its own unique annual cycle, employment structures and its own exceptional set of clients.
As well as the standard benefits you would expect from a current account at Chase Bank, the Taalamika Account caters for the financial needs of the education sector. It offers private primary and secondary institutions specialised solutions which empower you to:
- Expand and grow your institution through development loans for land purchases, building projects or expansion projects
- Incentivise and empower your staff through staff schemes that allow them to access loans at friendly, competitive rates
- Equip your staff and students with the latest technology through our gadget financing service
- Act quickly by benefiting from fast and efficient application processing
Benefits you would expect from a current account from Chase Bank:
There are a variety of ways you can apply for an account with us.
Do it online
Use our online application form to do it from the convenience of your home.
Visit a branch
Find your nearest branch (check here) and talk to one of us.
Request application forms
Request applications forms to be dispatched to you by:
• Using our website chat feature (see bottom of the website)
• Writing to us (here)
• Calling us (see phone numbers at the bottom of website)
• Requesting a call you back from us (see the Call Me Back button on the right of the page)
Whichever way works for you, we are looking forward to having you join our list of happy clients and financial partners.