How to Leave Us Feedback
Not happy? At Chase Bank, we listen. We’re passionate about ensuring we deliver to you exceptional customer service and your feedback helps us to continuously make improvements.If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with any aspect of our service, we want to hear from you to help us make things right. Where appropriate, we will take the necessary steps to prevent any recurrence of the concern you have raised. Below are the steps you can take to share your feedback.
Step 1: Reach out to us - How a complaint can be made
1. Contact Centre: +254 709 800 000/ +254 730 175 000
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Visit any of our branches and speak to our staff members
4. Via Social Media
- Twitter: @chasebankkenya
- Facebook: Chase Bank Kenya
- WhatApp: +254 773 758 196
- Live chat: www.chasebankkenya.co.ke
Step 2: Share with us your feedback
If we receive your complaint verbally and we consider it appropriate, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing. When we are investigating your complaint we will be relying on information provided by you and information we may already be holding. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
To enable us investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently, we will ask you to provide the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Branch location and name of the person you have been dealing with about your financial service.
- Nature of the complaint.
- Details of any steps you have already taken to resolve the compliant.
- Details of conversations you may have had with us that may be relevant to your complaint.
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
Step 3: What we will do for you
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint on a real time basis for verbal complaints and within one business day of receiving written complaints.
- We will undertake an initial review of your complaint and determine if any additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation. We may need to contact you to clarify details or request additional information where necessary.
- Within 48 hours of receiving it, we will investigate your complaint objectively and impartially, by considering the information you have provided us, our actions in relation to your dealings with us and any other information which may be available that could assist.
- Following our investigation we will notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken in regards to your complaint. Upon notifying you of the findings, we shall resolve and undertake appropriate remedies thereto.